Our client is a boutique Organisational Development & Leadership consultancy, with an excellent reputation in its field for enabling true systemic change through the lens of the leadership. They work with global organisations, designing & facilitating highly experiential development programmes for top teams around the world. They take their clients on a challenging journey, thinking about team dynamics, and how they can get the most out of their organisation by working together and evolving as an executive group that aims to perform at its absolute best.
They are looking for an experienced Consultant to join their organisation, and be a key contributor within their close-knit team. This is a highly autonomous and varied position which will require regular international travel – most likely to be frequent, week-long trips. Work will be varied but will always encompass the facilitation of highly bespoke, live and emergent work with delegates and will focus on them as a dynamic group of leaders more than with them as individual leaders. This role is as much about developing commercial relationships, and having the desire to contribute to the growth of this business. There is huge opportunity for personal and professional development within this firm, and their growth plan could lead to a long and successful career with a leading consultancy in this highly competitive field.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Be an outstanding organisational development, change and leadership consultant with experience working in a People Practice or an in-house OD role (you must have some consulting experience)
- Be extremely well-networked within the OD space and possess the commercial acumen and relationships to secure new business opportunities.
- Be an inspirational facilitator of live leadership and OD work: flexible in your style, but able to expertly guide your clients through their programmes.
- Be highly credible, with the ability to successfully influence, engage and challenge key clients
- Ideally have some link with psychology – a masters, or exposure to varied psychology practices and methodologies.
- Be happy to travel extensively when necessary (nationally & internationally)