Our client is a global name in professional services, who is currently going through a major Digital transformation programme. As they move into their transition phase, they are looking for a divisional HR Director to provide support and direction in this period of change. Reporting to the UK Head of People, you will manage a small team of two HR Business Partners responsible for a division of c1000 employees.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must have extensive HR leadership experience within a FTSE 250 IT, Digital or Technology businesses.
- Experience supporting Digital / Technology client groups
- Be an experienced people manager
- Have a real desire to partner with the business and embed strategic, business focussed HR business partnering solutions
- Be an excellent relationship builder, with a desire to partner with the most senior stakeholders within the business to drive change.
- The ability to interpret market data & deliver it back to a non-technical leadership team
- Design & create technical career pathways
- Hands-on operational style and the ability to influence in an often ambiguous environment